We would have never stayed in Waikiki unless we got our three nights free, but this hotel is very nice. My husband travels a lot for work so the points add up quickly. The staff were very friendly and helpful, nice newly remodeled, clean rooms and they gave us an ocean view upgrade. Can't beat it!
I hate chain restaurants and stores so this area kind of stinks for me, but I have to say that Margaritaville has decent happy hour specials and the hugest plate of nachos I've ever seen! Get out of the city, rent a car, and explore the island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, Honolulu Surfing Museum and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu