When it come to location, the Holiday Inn can not be beaten. It is located right in the heart of Waikiki in the middle of it all!. It is worth paying for a high floor upgrade so you can see the ocean and Diamond Head. The room was very well appointed with the most comfortable bed and pillows. No mini bar but vending machines are available in the hotel and there is an ABC convenience store just a few minutes walk away and it has everything you need and quite a few things you dont! There is a restaurant (Jimmy Buffet's) that is in the building but not part of the hotel, I was not that impressed but to each his own. There are a dozen other choices all within easy walking distance. The staff were friendly and happy to always help out. Internet in the room is FREE, which for an Aussie travelling is a big bonus. Outrigger have long had the strong hold in the Waikiki area and now there is a new kid on the block that easlily out does them. Would happily recommend and stay there again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, Honolulu Surfing Museum and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu