All the apartments have kitchens but you would not store food in the seldom used cupboards. Full size fridge/freezers which means you can buy some ice cream for those hot nights. The gym is excellent with new equipment whilst not being too big. I like they have filtered water taps for all guests. The rooms can book out and then get over priced. If you book early enough you can get some great value for money. The reception people were awesome. The hire bikes are great for cruising or adding in some exercise. A burger bar nearby has a $3 3pm cocktail happy hour. It was awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round holiday paradise that blends contemporary comfort with tranquil ambiance, our Waikiki discount hotel is the perfect spot for family vacations, romantic getaways, or last-minute escapes. Delight in our private yet convenient location - just steps from Waikiki’s most popular shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Lounge by our sparkling pool or stroll over to gorgeous Waikiki Beach. Enjoy spacious, newly renovated accommodations appointed with all of the amenities of home. Come discover the warm hospitality that makes the Ambassador Waikiki the premier choice of Waikiki hotels among budget savvy travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ambassador Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Honolulu
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu