The Ambassador Hotel was well priced to suit my 'comfort level' whilst in Honolulu. The Hotel is clean, efficient, helpful and overall a good place to stay. I found the $20 fee extra per day - initially a little disconcerting but the Wi Fi, Pool & bike (2 hours only) made it a little more palatable..... Bottom line is I feel that Honolulu, for the average working person, is a little 'hard on the pocket' - you get what you pay for hence the Ambassador lived up to my expectations...and a little more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round holiday paradise that blends contemporary comfort with tranquil ambiance, our Waikiki discount hotel is the perfect spot for family vacations, romantic getaways, or last-minute escapes. Delight in our private yet convenient location - just steps from Waikiki’s most popular shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Lounge by our sparkling pool or stroll over to gorgeous Waikiki Beach. Enjoy spacious, newly renovated accommodations appointed with all of the amenities of home. Come discover the warm hospitality that makes the Ambassador Waikiki the premier choice of Waikiki hotels among budget savvy travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ambassador Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Honolulu
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu