Stayed here for a night at the end of a trip to Hawaii, so we could catch an early flight. We had a family room with kitchen, which we didn't use. The decor was very tired but clean enough. Towels were old, small and thin. Even though we were on the 14th floor there was a lot of traffic noise. I used the business centre to check in for my flight, and the pcs were ancient and slow, with out of date browser software. When I tried to print my boarding pass the printer didn't work. On the plus side, it was close to downtown Waikiki. And there was parking. Didn't have much interaction with staff, but they were pleasant enough. It did the job, but one night was enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round holiday paradise that blends contemporary comfort with tranquil ambiance, our Waikiki discount hotel is the perfect spot for family vacations, romantic getaways, or last-minute escapes. Delight in our private yet convenient location - just steps from Waikiki’s most popular shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Lounge by our sparkling pool or stroll over to gorgeous Waikiki Beach. Enjoy spacious, newly renovated accommodations appointed with all of the amenities of home. Come discover the warm hospitality that makes the Ambassador Waikiki the premier choice of Waikiki hotels among budget savvy travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ambassador Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Honolulu
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu