If you're looking for a 4 star experience like you get in a normal luxury hotel in any major city then go elsewhere. If however you're looking for a good deal at a quality hotel in a good location Waikiki then this place may work for you.
- 1/2 block from far west side of the Waikiki beach. So not at all beach front, but a 1 minute walk will have you on the sand. A few more minutes to what I would call the "Main" beach. If you need to be on the sand, look elsewhere.
- My room was fine, but nothing spectacular. It was clean and big enough for two. Had a desk and a little tiny thing I'm not sure I would even call a balcony. I don't really care about that tho. View was of the parking structure and the mountains. If you want a big opulent room with a balcony and a beach view, look elsewhere.
- Do you have two people with devices that need wifi? The free wifi accessible all over the hotel will save you a bunch of money.
- The pool is like the room. Clean, nice with nice lounge chairs and sofas that didn't seem to fill up. No great views or anything, but it works.
- Concierge was very helpful. Surfboard storage, towels, snorkel gear and pretty much whatever we needed.
- Free parking. Self or Valet. Compare with other hotels in the area. Will save you a bunch of money if you have a car for any amount of time.
- You will get woken up early by the trash trucks (I was on 15). I surf at dawn so it was a good alarm clock for me.
So as you can see the hotel is fine from my perspective. The only thing that I'd call spectacular was the price which if you're on a budget is important. Free parking and wifi can save you a bunch of money. I'm guessing other hotels this close to the beach will be an extra $100 a night and probably charge for wifi and parking. I'd rather spend my money on doing stuff than having a room that makes me feel like I'm living in luxury. When I was looking around the price I paid here was similar to the Courtyard. After I walked to the courtyard, I'm glad I stayed here. The walk to the beach from the Courtyard would have been a major pain. The rooms here are close enuff to pop back the room for something while at the beach.
The staff really goes out of their way to make your stay easy.
Bottom line, if you are a low maintenance traveler and want to save some money but still be close to the beach this place will work for you. I'd come back. If you need to feel like you're in a true 4 star hotel, look elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Parc Honolulu
- Waikiki Park Hotel
- Waikiki Parc
- Hotel Waikiki Parc
- Waikiki Parc Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of an exotic and vibrant beachfront city is a chic boutique hotel infused with contemporary style, bold experiences and unpretentious hospitality. To be seen at the Waikiki Parc Hotel is to encounter a vibrant alternative to luxury while being immersed in an enticing and captivating world of culture, Nobu-style cuisine, entertainment, shopping, recreation and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TIG Global, Amex, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Waikiki Parc Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.