A beautiful resort, highly recommended. Just note that they charge you a "resort fee" of $36.65USD PER ROOM PER DAY. This was not explained to us at the time we checked in. Personally I think tipping has got ridiculous! Makes for very expensive meals etc. Sun lounges on the beach are $40USD plus tax to hire per day plus tipping. Overall great staff, great service and a beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu