Beautiful property, an oasis away from busy Waikiki, although its in the center of it all. Have been coming to Oahu for years, never staying here but always coming back To see Susan at the Mai Tai bar. The bar staff are all excellent but Susan and Brydan are stand outs. The bar and restaurant are both great. Rooms are much nicer in the original building, the tower rooms could be any hotel. Great customer service, once you get past the check in process, which is extremely slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu