If you want the feeling of what Hawaii was, stay in the historic wing, the hallways are filled with pictures of old Hawaii and the entrance doors to the room are thick wooden and carved. The rooms while not large are adequate and you still get the right feel. Bathrooms are nice sized and modern.
Staff is friendly and accommodating
The only drawback is the if you want an umbrella and chair on the beach it will cost you at least $20.00 per chair per day.
There are free chairs at the pool but only of a limited amount
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu