As return guests to The Royal of 35 years,we never tire of this special hotel .From the minute you are greeted with an orchid Lei,to walking thru the beautiful Hawaiian gardens to our luxurious room,it is paradise.Some things have changed over the years but the wonderful people we have known for so long still work there and treat us like long lost friends.The spirit of Aloha is ever present through out the hotel and in particular through out the staff.
My daughter was married in The Coconut Grove a few months ago and our long time friend Monica organised everything for us.The day was so beautiful and having drinks on the Ocean lawn to dinner in the Monach room .it could not have been more special to us all.
The position on Waikiki Beach is second to none .Through out our years of staying at The Royal we have had many different rooms in all ares of the hotel and have been happy in every one of them .
We travel the world extensively and have stayed in some fabulous hotels but The Royal is truly the only one where we feel at home .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu