If you want to be directly on Waikiki Beach in the heart of Honolulu, experience old world charm, be treated like a king, and have many options, this is the place. This was my first trip to Hawaii. I admit that I was part of a group traveling as a reward from my company. But this hotel has it all. I worked out in the gym every morning. It was more than adequate. We walked out to the Mai Tai lounge for breakfast right on the beach. Spectacular views of Diamond Head. There are dining and shopping options all around you within a short walk. The hotel bar had friendly bartenders and they make a good drink. The restaurant was top notch. Friendly staff everywhere. The room was clean and bright (garden view). The shower was great. Glass wall and door on one side, tile all around. Big shower head. The room was charming with a desk, refrigerator, and chairs. Do not ignore the history of this place. There is a lot of information just in the pictures on the walls. It is worth buying the "Pink Palace" book that they have for sale there. One of the best hotels that I have ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Starwood, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu