We were lucky to stay in the newer, tower section of the Pink Palace, so had a nice view of Waikiki beach from our balcony. The hotel itself, however, is dated; the pool is small, and has only one restaurant open for breakfast and lunch, and the fancier one open for dinner. However, it is right next to a large shopping mall, where there are plenty of choices for eating and shopping. Our room was comfortable and clean. The view, as mentioned, was outstanding. We were on a tour that stayed here - but I'm sure there are more modern hotels on the beach that have been renovated. If you like the old style and some of the history of the Pink Palce, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu