At first we did not plan on taking our two kids (4 and 1 years old) with us to Hawaii but ending up having to. We were nervous at first but concierge Kelli found us a crib and microwave as well as a trustworthy babysitter for us for a night.
The rest of the staff was always helpful and responsive.
The beach is perfect and would suggest renting the chairs and umbrella to claim your spot. We did go next door to the shears ton for free where they have multiples the pools and waterslides as the RH only had a small pool meant more for reading a book or suntanning.
The restaurants are pricey but that's to be expected I guess.
We would stay there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu