We have been coming to this resort for ten years. This is our 5th stay. The service has gone downhill. The hallways are dirty. The clientele has become more in the party mode.( loud neighbors every night. We stay in the tower which are the most premium rates. The pool is over crowded and you have the fight over the chairs to get a good seat. They charge $45 a day to sit on the beach in a lawn chair. People off the beach(not staying here) come in and use the pool and hot tub. Someone vomited in the poolside bathroom and they smell awful. It is over priced and not worth the premium price they charge anymore. Poolside burger and fries 25 and salad 35. The hotel does have character but that is the best quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu