The Royal Hawaiian or the Pink Palace was the best. Spent 7 nights there and it was truly a experience we will remember forever and will also return next time in Waikiki. Also recommend the historic tour with Thelma Kehaulani Kam she was very knowledgeable about the history of the "Royal" as she referred to it, and really put a story to the Pink Palace. Never felt more relaxed and rejuvenated after a trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu