"Mommy, we like Kauai, but can we leave early and go to the Royal?". This is why we ended our Spring Break trip, in Honolulu at the hotel that feels like home. The staff is always friendly, remembers us by name, and feel like old friends. The spacious rooms in the historic section are our favorite, and each is a little different than the other, one of the great characteristics of a classy historic hotel. If you like classy elegant hotels with long-time staff on a beautiful stretch of Waikiki Beach, the Royal Hawaiian is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu