I believe that when one pays $400+ per night for hotel accommodation, one is entitled to the basics being peace and quiet. Our experience was quite awful as we struggled with the noise levels at the hotel throughout the night. The reason for the noise is due to the walls in the hotel being paper thin as well as inter leading doors in most of the rooms. We know this as we were offered alternative rooms. One is able to hear every word of conversations in adjoining rooms, let alone TV noise and the opening and shutting of doors in the hotel. We had to resort to taking sleeping pills in order to sleep at night. Some rooms have bath tubs but most do not!. Call me old fashioned, but I expect more from his standard of hotel. Do not stay at this hotel, and if you do so, do so at your own peril.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu