We have just returned from a short two week rest at the Royal Hawaiian and as usual had a great stay.Thank you to all the staff .....Kelly,Monica,Wendy,Gerrard,John, and a special thanks to the Waikiki beach beach services for a great time on the beach.
Ted Bush the owner of Waikiki beach services and Chuck the beach manager took us out on the outrigger canoe. We had the time of our lives riding the surf.This is a must do if you go to Hawaii.
Also ,Chuck who is Ted's right hand man couldn't have been more helpful in looking after our beach chairs and making this a relaxing vacation.
All the staff we saw during our stay were truly full of the ALOHA spirit and we will be back for more fun in 2013
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Hotel
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.