The Royal Hawaiian has earned themselves a loyal customer, if I ever have the chance to come back to Oahu. At the "Pink Palace" they truly treat you as if you were living in a palace. I stayed in an oceanfront room with family, and the view was gorgeous. Housekeeping knew us by name, and made sure we were always comfortable. A specific lady-who I forget the name of, but has worked there for about 37 or 38 years she said, was wonderful to us.
On top of that they have a great store downstairs, comfortable beds, great views, and wonderful staff. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone who is going for the beach, shopping, or as a retreat.
The only complaint I have is the shower. With how the shower head aimed, it made it easy for water to escape in the back, and flow onto the floor. You have to position it just right, because the first night here I soaked the floor. But I do believe the shower is a small price to pay for everything else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu