Want to see what Waikiki Beach is all about. Then this property is a MUST. You must also like the color pink - otherwise you could be in trouble. This was my 2nd visit to the RH. This trip I stayed in the Historic Building. The bathroom was rather small and didn't include a tub. Room service was yummy. Wasn't impressed at all with the Spa. However the Lomi Lomi message was worth the visit. They weren't able to give us an extended check out for our room, however they provided us access to a generic suite with a place to shower, use the restroom, watch TV or simply rest while waiting to go to the airport. A very nice gesture since our flight wasn't until 5pm and checkout was at noon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Starwood, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu