Stayed here in January 2012. One of the first hotels (since 1920s) in Waikiki and Honolulu which saw celebrities and prominent figures of the 20th century. But fame faded. Beachfront chairs are all occupied by someone's towels from 6 am. But if you find "right word" for the servicing staff these chairs can be yours.. Tower rooms are clean but have poor interior. Receptionists seldom smile and seem tired of guests and routine. But in general the staff was very cooperative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu