When in Honolulu on business, finding a hotel away from Waikiki isn't always easy. I haven't found a hotel near Wahiawa, so I made an effort to find something as far from Waikiki on the edge of town and came upon this one. Aston's prices are high, but not as high as Doubletree or other similar properties. So I booked it. What I love about this hotel is the lay-out of the rooms...the 3 times I've stayed I've had a kitchen and separate bedroom with a livingroom. Spacious and modern. Very comfortable.
I suppose its typical for a humid region, but the rooms smell musty when you first arrive; I turned on the AC and it freshened up the room.
Beds are comfortable and the views spectacular.
Its best to arrange your parking spot before you arrive so you don't have to run in and out again to repark your car. Parking is convenient to the hotel and although there is a cost, its not outrageous compared to other properties.
I'll be staying here from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu