The Aston Executive Centre is well situated in downtown Honolulu. It is the perfect alternative for folks seeking historical and cultural attractions in Honolulu. The staff could not be more caring and attentive and Huki'lau the in-house restaurant is superb. Ask for an upper floor room with its sweeping views of the seaport or the mountains. The pool is a gem, hidden away and very pleasing. Honolulu Transit ("The Bus") lines #1 and #2 stop just outside of the Aston on Hotel Street and make all attractions and shopping accessible for a mere $2.50
It is also a 5 minute taxi ride to the cruise ship terminal making it a great transition facility between long journeys from the mainland to an aloha from the 50th state. If you want an alternative to the cookie cutter, could be any place atmosphere of Waikiki, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu