The hotel is actually an apartment building, where some of the apartments are used as hotel rooms. So you get a very comfortable living space with a full kitchen, washer, dryer etc. for the price of a simple hotel room. Check-in in the basement is unusual, the continental breakfast is served in a spacious apartment on the top floor (fantastic views). The pool is really large and good for workouts, but not a place to spend an afternoon. The neighborhood is certainly not Waikiki, but office buildings and university by day and a not too comfortable quarter by night. Plenty of restaurants in nearby Chinatown.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.