Although at first we thought that we should have stayed in Waikiki we soon found out it was for the better.The room was well equipped and spacious with new flat screens and awesome views.
If you want to be a tourist and get to know Oahu,this is a great location.1 block from the old Hawaiian Theatre,a blockfrom the Iolani Palace and the staue of King Kamehameha and a block from the original China town.
The location is perfect to catch any bus anywhere else you want to go.The number 2 Bus picks you up and takes you tto Waikiki in 15 minutes for $2.50 return or to the Bishop Museum (a must).
You are a cab ride from the airport for $21 instead of $14.50 each for a shuttle.
Its a four block walk to the Aloha tower cruise ship terminal or to many excellent restaurants and pubs like Murphy's which was built in 1890 and you wont be disappointed for lunch or dinner.
You are also a bus ride to Pearl Harbor as driving and getting parking can be tough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu