From the moment we arrived and were greeted by the Bell boys to our departure and check out we felt that we were treated like royalty. All staff are courteous and helpful with the simplest of enquiries. Choice of two great restaurants as well as a pool side grill. And then there's the dolphins-wow!
We had a mountain view room on the first floor. It was huge and well resourced. Our balcony was almost as big and also had glimpses of the ocean.
This is a great place to stay as it away from the 'touristy' areas of Waikiki. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the Kahala Mall where you will find a great range of shops.
One fantastic hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Hawaii's reigning luxury resort, set on a secluded beach just ten minutes from the world class shopping and entertainment of Waikiki. This legendary hideaway resort in Honolulu's plush Kahala district is a favorite with presidents, international royalty and celebrities. From the moment you arrive, you will know that you are truly somewhere special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Kahala Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- The Kahala Hotel And Resort
- Kahala Resort Honolulu
- Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Mandarin Oriental Oahu
- Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Kahala Mandarin Oriental
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort Hawaii/Honolulu