I had a great stay in the Kahala hotel, you are welcome with a necklace when you join and a free drinks, I was in the inside Lagoon with access to the Dolphin, the room were nice but pretty basic, sleep quality was good though.
Breakfast buffet was amazing, plenty of fruits with view on the beach, I really felt I was in heaven.
The spa is very poor, and the massage were for me very bad, my back felt worse after than before.
The hotel is away from the main beach but has it's own small beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Hawaii's reigning luxury resort, set on a secluded beach just ten minutes from the world class shopping and entertainment of Waikiki. This legendary hideaway resort in Honolulu's plush Kahala district is a favorite with presidents, international royalty and celebrities. From the moment you arrive, you will know that you are truly somewhere special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LHW, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Kahala Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kahala Hotel And Resort
- The Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Kahala Resort Honolulu
- Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Mandarin Oriental Oahu
- Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Kahala Mandarin Oriental
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort Hawaii/Honolulu