Food - The buffet breakfast was to die for - there was everything under the sun you could choose from! Beautiful food and excellent service.
Room - very clean and beautiful. We did have the whole family in one room but the beds were excellent quality and the cleaners came daily, leaving us little presents on our pillows.
Dolphins - one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. We got to swim with the dolphins at the hotel, with an instructor. It was so much fun and they treat the dolphins so well so dont worry about any form of animal cruelty.
Beach and Pool - We spent almost every day by the pool or at the beach. The beach was spacious, clean and beautiful. The pool was much the same and there is really nothing to complain about!
Highly recommended - enjoy your stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Hawaii's reigning luxury resort, set on a secluded beach just ten minutes from the world class shopping and entertainment of Waikiki. This legendary hideaway resort in Honolulu's plush Kahala district is a favorite with presidents, international royalty and celebrities. From the moment you arrive, you will know that you are truly somewhere special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Loews Hotels, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Kahala Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- The Kahala Hotel And Resort
- Kahala Resort Honolulu
- Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Mandarin Oriental Oahu
- Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Kahala Mandarin Oriental
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort Hawaii/Honolulu