“Must Do at Honolulu!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 355 Activities in Honolulu
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Going diving just got easier...that's right with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours, first time scuba diving experiences and private to semi-private scuba diving certifications. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! Call now.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Canada
“Must Do at Honolulu!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2008

This was my first time scuba diving. I was excited and scared at the same time. But Erik and Jeff were really good and thorough with all the instructions and safety. Once I got in the water, it was a piece of cake! And I know that they were always keeping an eye on me, making sure that I'm safe and doing okay. A friend of mine doesn't know how to swim and he had a blast! And they took great pictures for us too!! No need to worry about bringing a waterproof camera.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Houston
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2008

Erik is THE guy !! This is THE company you should call first if you are looking for an awesome diving experience. I had a couple questions before scheduling a dive with them. Erik personally answered the phone, answered all my questions. I felt comfortable right then, even though it was my first dive. I was picked up from my hotel on time. The boat was comfortable, people were friendly. I was pleasantly surprised because there were 2 dives at separate locations. Swimming with the turtles was cool. Erik took bunch of pictures which he immediately emailed the next day. It was a privilege to be his first Turkish diver ! :) I strongly recommend them to the first-time divers. They are very helpful and accommodating. I had difficulty clearing the water in my goggles when we were already down a few meters. Erik came up to the surface with me, traded his goggles with mine, and we went back in again. Thx/Tesekkur/Mahalo for a great experience!

atlanta
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2008

If you are diving in Honolulu , Eric and his team are the best!.
I went on two trips (4 dives) and had a blast.
safety is a prirority with eric and his team. they prep everyone before going on a dive.
I forgot my gear on the boat and eric called me up and kept it safe with him for a couple of days!! ..
He even sent me pictures of turtles and fish (even if i was not in them :) )
I would defintely recommend Oahu Diving as a to do thing in Honolulu

propertyinspections
“Awesome Dives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2008

Me and my wife were certified SCUBA divers from San Diego California and getting our Advanced Certification with Oahudiving.com. We spoke with several companies prior to selecting Erik Krummel with OahuDiving.com and found most of them to be rude and unhelpful. Not Erik though, he answered his phone everytime we called as through he had a smile on his face, he answered every question with confidence and professionalism.

Erik picked us up at our hotel and drove us to the boat for each dive and even took us un a night dive off the shore of Magic Island.

All of the gear provided to us was in excellent shape. Erik set it up for us and had no issues with anything being broken or not working. Erik was easy to understand under the water and let us know about the dive locations and conditions before going down. He also brought a camera to take pictures and sent them to us via email the very next day. All of our dives were accident-free and fun.

We saw so many turtles, fish, shrimp, eagle rays, and even a couple octopus.

In short, I would recomment OahuDiving.com to anybody that is getting Advanced Certified or just getting starting.

Derek Porter

Boston
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2008

My husband and I wanted to do scuba diving when we visited Oahu(11/29/808) after did a little research we booked our tour with Eric. He was a great guide, friendly and informative. It was my first dive and he was very encouraging and patient. We had a wonderful time. If you are comfortable with water, this is a great way to enjoy the ocean. For 2 dives at 2 different locations, their price ($109) is reasonable. Here is their website: www.oahudiving.com