“LOVED IT!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Going diving just got easier...that's right with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours, first time scuba diving experiences and private to semi-private scuba diving certifications. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! Call now.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Bellingham, Washington
“LOVED IT!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

My family of 4 (we have 2 daughters, ages 12 and 16) loves to snorkel and explore, so figured we'd like to try scuba diving. I researched quite a bit, and found Oahu Diving, who specialize in "first time divers". I'm so glad we found them, because it was one of our most awesome experiences ever! We all LOVED it, and couldn't believe how "easy" it was! From keeping our masks fog-free to adding additional weights to our belt, we were very well cared for. We are also so happy with the pics that we received from Erik. The only problem is that now we want to go again, and again..... :)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome time w/ Erik and the crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I wanted to go diving during our stay in Hawaii. Logged on to Tripadvisor and saw that Oahu Diving had great reviews so decided to go with them.

Girlfriend and I had an awesome time and would highly recommend Oahu Diving to anyone who wants to go diving in Hawaii.

Erik (the dive instructor) is a super friendly guy and helps you feel completely at ease, taking you through all of the safety procedures and equipment before the dive (It was my first time diving and was a ittle bit nervous).

Included in the price are two dives which I think is greaet value for money. We saw sharks and sea turtles during our dive, not to mention a whole heap of tropical fish and coral reefs. Erik goes at your own pace under the water and is always making sure you are comfortable under the water.

Best of all he takes awesome photos of you under the water for free!

I would recommend Oahu Diving to anyone wanting to go diving in Oahu!

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Encouraging and Laid back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Erik and his crew are awesome!! My husband and I were first time divers and I especially was terrified. But Erik took his time encouraged and talked me through it and it was DEFINITELY worth it! you get two dives and a bunch of pictures included with the price, but we were also lucky enough to have spinner dolphins come by so we also got to spend some time swimming with them! We saw sharks, eels, turtles, fish and dolphins! We never felt rushed and were encouraged to take our time. I was unable to finish the dive but I never felt discouraged, they dont push your boundaries. Great experience!!!

Visited March 2013
“Such an awesome experience !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

It was my first diving,so i was scared absolutely.thx for all staffs esp Erik for cheering me up n encouraged me to accomplish this mission!!! If u would like to have a great experience,dnt be hesitated to join Oahu diving;)))

Salt Lake City, Utah
“We had a fantastic time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Oahu Diving provided us with everything we needed to have a great time. We were taken to reefs and wrecks that weren't crowded, and our guide was very on top of it, we trusted him well. A great perk was that our guide took pictures for us and made sure we all got copies... I've never had such a generous scuba guide! Great company, and a great way to vacation.