“49 States...One more to go!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chase Hawaii Rentals

Chase Hawaii Rentals
355 Royal Hawaiian Avenue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815 (Waikiki)
808-942-4273
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 212 Outdoor Activities in Honolulu
Canfield, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“49 States...One more to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

My husband and I rented a Harley Deluxe for a day so we could add Hawaii to our list of states we have rode in.

Chase Rentals was great - east reservations, easy pick up, they gave us a map/directions with points of interest to see along the way, easy drop off.

Staff was very friendly!

Visited May 2012

Lismore, Australia
“We love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

We hired a Harley from these guys and the wife and I had a great time,it is the best way to see Oahu inland. I email them about the bike I would like before i left home which they replyed back to quickly, they are good to talk to and friendly.

Calgary, AB Canada
13 attraction reviews
“Awesome rental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Tried to rent a Harley from the actually dealership on the main strip in Waikiki - No luck.... first we got wait until this guy was not busy - then finally after several times going back to check - he says he didn't know how to use the computer system?? So we went to Chase - the guys were fantastic. Easy and fast rental. Took out the 2012 HD Soft-tail - toured the whole island - the high light of our trip. Again easy drop off and we were off. Then we were given a 20% off discount if we ever returned to rent again.

Visited May 2012
Michigan
23 attraction reviews
“Husband's fav part of trip, could've been nicer bike though”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I surprised my husband with renting a Harley Fatboy for 24 hours on Oahu. We have a Softail which we enjoy back home in Michigan but it was a completely different experience riding in Hawaii. Unfortunately the day we had it, it was kind of rainy but we still had fun riding along the North Shore. I wish I would have rented from Cycle City because it was a lot closer to where we were staying - Chase Hawaii is right in the middle of Waikiki which is of course very hectic. They guys there were very nice and helpful. The bikes should have been maintained a little better though. My husband said the clutch was loose, the saddlebag straps were broken and there were a few other things - not major safety issues but when you pay a decent amount to rent you would expect a little higher quality. We did get a decent from booking online. By the end of our trip, my husband rated riding a Harley along the North Shore was his biggest trip highlight!

Visited March 2012
Surrey, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Absolutely will rent from Chase when we're in Hawaii! Great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Took out the FLHX red Street Glide on my birthday, November 2010.
Great ride almost to the North Shore - got rained on but it was warm.
Found some cover & had lunch near the Hygenic Store & dried off.
Rode thru the Diamond Head Crater, too.
Thank you to all the staff at Chase!
See you very soon!