Pearl Harbor / WW II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
Website
Update attraction details
Book a Tour

Ranked #2 of 155 attractions in Honolulu
Type: Historic Sites, Military Bases/ Facilities, Scenic/ Historic Walking Areas
Activities: Group tours/walking tour
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Fresno, California
“A MUST SEE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The park service did a great job, it is a moving place and a must see to anyone. The park rangers are knowledgeable and the boat ride is a kick, but being over the ship in the memerioal is a moving moment.......

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Anaheim, California
“E Noa Pearl Harbor and Missouri Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Everyone needs to do this tour! First we went to the Arizona Memorial, then the Battleship Missouri, then to the Punchbowl Cemetery, then a little tour downtown. I heard a lot of people by the pool complaining about tours where the tour guides didn't really seem to know much about what they were talking about, and in some cases had the information wrong. (So I asked what company they were talking about and made sure that I didn't book that company!) The concierge that I booked with told me that E Noa is one of the oldest Tour companies in Hawaii and that their Tour Guides are all professionals who get certified and have been with the company for years, so I booked with them, and was so glad that I did! Or Tour guide was Barbara, who has been with E Noa for 28 years! She was great – so considerate of everyone, and so friendly. And it was clear that she knew exactly what she was talking about! This was an awesome day!

Boston, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
“So moving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had a memorable trip to the park and the USS Arizona memorial. The park service staff was helpful and friendly. They made a point of explaining that the memorial was a solem place and should be treated respectfully, like any other cemetary that someone might visit - I appreciated the reminder to our group.

I learned so much at the different displays - very educational for someone whose modern history is lacking. The audio guides were very informative.

Be sure to order your tickets well in advance - there are a limited number each day and should be ordered well in advance.

I also found the Bowfin and USS Missouri interesting but i ran out of steam - it was our first day in Hawaiiand i was jetlagged. If history or the navy is your thing you'll really enjoy it.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We visited with Grayline tours and received a very interesting commentary on the way. Every part of the tour was well organised and planned. Included was a visit to the battleship Missouri. Viewing the harbour from the Missouri and listening to a really great guide was a bonus. Seeing a modern day Japanese warship peacefully leaving the harbour showed the contrast between the sad and horrific events in World war11 and the peaceful modern day. Visit include museums, theatre film and boat trip to memorial. So interesting ,respectful and emotional. It was on my 'bucket list' and I was not disappointed!

Cape Canaveral, Florida
11 attraction reviews
“peace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

enables us to respect the people who died.. The University of Japan over looking the harbor just reminds us that we are a forgiving nation yet many of our men each and every year raise there hands to protect our great nation

Visited July 2012

Travelers who viewed Pearl Harbor / WW II Valor in the Pacific National Monument also viewed

Been to Pearl Harbor / WW II Valor in the Pacific National Monument? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Pearl Harbor / WW II Valor in the Pacific National Monument, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.