“Make a reservation.” 3 of 5 stars

Visit USS Arizona Memorial like an insider
Special Offer
$363*
and up
Oahu Day Trip: Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and...
Ranked #1 of 264 things to do in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: A 184-foot memorial honoring the 2,388 Americans who died during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
Stafford, Virginia
“Make a reservation.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was working on the Pearl Harbor Naval Station for the week, so I waited until Friday morning on my way out of town and I wasn't able to get in. I got there around 9AM and the wait was already 4 hours. Have to wait until next year. If you call ahead you can schedule a time even for the free tour.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Victoria
“A very emotional visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were on a cruise to Hawaii and the top of our places to visit was USS Arizona Memorial in Honolulu. After about a 20 min.movie, ashore in the theatre, showing what actually happend we went for a short quiet boatride out to the Memorial.
Everybody was walking around like on sacred ground. My husband,himself 40 years as a sailor, found it very moving. This place is a must to visit, specially when you look over the railing and see traces of the ship below.
We will visit again.

Visited April 2012
Winter Park, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
“A must see.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Stand on history! Stand where the War ended. Walk down the same steps that General MacArthur walked down to the sign the papers to end WWll.

Honolulu, Hawaii
11 attraction reviews
“Worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have been living in Hawaii for almost three years but I dragged my feet about visiting this memorial. I thought that it would be depressing or boring or hot, crowded and miserable (or all of the above.)

When I finally did go, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the park is and the actual high quality of the museum. The exhibits were interesting and they showed the historic events from multiple perspectives. I did get a little teary-eyed in some places but overall I felt like it was a good experience.

We went as part of a tour package with Royal Star and I think it made all the difference in the world. The bus brought us to the monument early enough that we avoided the heat of the day. The bus driver gave us a local perspective on the bombing of Pearl Harbor by telling us about how members of his family had been affected by it.

Visited August 2012
Edmonton, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“sad but nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

sad, but very nice and quite. Was great to see such a monument, a great reminder. everyone should visit just to see first hand what really happened in Pearl Harbour that day so long ago.

Visited October 2012

Been to USS Arizona Memorial? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage USS Arizona Memorial, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.