“21st century cowboy” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Clarkdale
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sioux City, Iowa, United States
“21st century cowboy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

The food wag very good. We (four of us) all had something different. Ribs, salads, beef, sliders, and fish...all good.
Reasonably priced. Good marguerite.
We were a little late, and services were a little slow.

London, Canada
“Great pulled pork sliders”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2015

Loved our lunch at Nate's, we were on our way from Jerome to Scottsdale and just happened to drive by, my husband actually made me turn around and I'm so glad we did. The restaurant is decorated perfectly with the cowboy theme, the booths were classy and very comfortable and the staff were very friendly. Our food was served fast, portions were good and the Pork Sliders I ordered were the best I've ever had. My husband had the ribs and he enjoyed those as well. It had a very friendly down home atmosphere and our waitress was excellent, too bad we live out of State or I'm sure it would become one of our favorite places.

Prescott, Arizona
“Decent lunch.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

After researching restaurants in Clarkdale, AZ, Nate's was highly recommended on Tripadvisor and Yelp. Hubby and I had the full rack of ribs and the salad/soup bar. Went for salad, but lettuce was wilted and brown. Opted out, so went for soup. Had the corn chowder and potato and green chile. Both were really, really good, but could've been hotter. Ribs were fall off the bone tender, but the sauce was just a tad too rich for me. I should've ordered them dry with sauce on the side, because I got through 2 ribs and had to stop.

Service was fantastic and visit was fairly quick, although there weren't that many people in the restaurant. Don't know if we will be back. Will probably try different places next time in that area.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“A new favorite just outside of Sedona”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2015

First time visit but we will be back. Excellent steaks (we had the ribeye and the bacon wrapped filet). The sweet potato fries are very good, but the highlight of our meal was the sizzling bread pudding. Heated on a cast iron fajita pan, drizzled with a Carmel sauce with a scoop off ice cream on top. Awesome. Service when we were there after 1 pm was superior. Top shelf margaritas were great. Definitely will be back.

• Visited February 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cottonwood, Arizona
“Man, I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2015

I eat here at least once a week. That's something you can't say about any other place. The food is always good and the service is extra friendly. They've got good prices on sandwiches, and they don't even leave me hungry.

The BBQ sandwich stands out to me as being excellent, and the sweet tea is simply perfect. I usually add the salad bar to my meal, as this gives me the chance to have as much soup as I want. Nate's soups are the best, and I'm usually impressed, which doesn't often happen.

Rarely do I encounter anything negative, and it's usually something simple like it might be a little too dry for me, a little under seasoned, or the sweet tea sometimes gets watered down. Basically, you can attribute that to my desire for strong flavors.

I have to finish with the ribs. I recently had the ribs and I was blown away. They're so flavorful and tender. As a bonus, they aren't covered in fat. The bread pudding is the perfect end to a delicious meal!

• Visited February 2015