“A Great Find...We'll be back” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 928.649.3070
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“A Great Find...We'll be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

About a week ago I had brought a group of 35 from our church in the Mesa area (Red Mountain Christian Center) to take the Railroad excursion. Afterwards we stopped in for dinner. We were 45 minutes earlier than we had originally arranged. Scott and Allison and the staff absolutely blew us away with their great customer service and the food was outstanding to boot! Our group ordered everything from pizza to pasta dishes to soups and salads. Everything that we ordered was delicious. If they can hit a home run with 35 people descending on them at once they can handle anything. Nicely done.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Clarkdale, Arizona
“Popular with the Locals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great food, excellent beers on tap.
Scott's pizza is amazing. I am from Chicago and therefore a harsh critic of pizza in general, but I love Main Street's thin-crust Flagstaff-style 'za. Great selection of styles and toppings.
The Chicken Pesto and Margarita pizzas are my faves and my husband's a fan of the Hawaiian.
Great sandwiches too. Good lunch time stop.
Adorable historic building with great "Good Food Open" vintage neon signage.
Take a stroll around the nearby Clarkdale Park after your meal.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cottonwood, Arizona, United States
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Their pizza is great with super crust and sauce, love them all. Service is efficient and friendly. We like to have this quality of restaurant in Clarkdale.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, Arizona
“Pizza Is Too Salty And Over Priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We got there before closing so maybe that's why it was so empty. It looks like a large place but it did look pretty creepy, They were starting to shut off the lights as we were eating. The Pizza was well made but it was too salty...even after I picked off everything. We got the medditeranean pizza. My Fiance scarfed the whole thing but it was just way too salty for me. Maybe I just got unlucky and the picked the wrong pizza...I'm sure one of their many selections of Pizza taste better. I just don't think that Pizza was worth the 20 bucks that i paid when it wasn't even good.

Also...we kind of had trouble finding the place since they don't have a light up sign with the name on the place. The only light up sign they have says "good Food" , They just have a small sticker on the window that had their name.

The waitress wasn't even friendly...it was the end of the night so I'm sure she has a long day. The cook howeever was very friendly and offered to refill my drink.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great burgers; great pour of wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Hard not to like the place. Good portions at reasonable prices.

Proximity to the Town Square and other Clarkdale "downtown' establishments can make for a delightful small town evening.

• Visited November 2012