There wasn't much to do in Newport as many things were closed. It was cold outside, but the Malbone house was cozy and comfy. We had dinner at the White Horse Tavern which was a great place for a winter dinner...very dark and warm fires in the fireplaces. the food was good too. Our room at the Malbone H.was lovely with a nice fireplace...on the first floor, right inside the door. It would be nice in the warm weather as there is a little courtyard. However, my husband and I both prefer the old part of the Inn. Breakfast was wonderful and so was tea....a lovely place.
- Also Known As:
- Francis Malbone House Hotel Newport
- Francis Malbone House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Colonial Mansion in the heart of downtown Newport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Francis Malbone House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.