“Robert Williams” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
One Bellevue Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 207 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kay Street
Transit: Bellevue & Kay
Description: Flavor and freshness define the boutique American dinner bistro that is One Bellevue. Experience modern as well as traditional culinary treasures from the sea on a healthy and inviting menu prepared by our talented Executive Chef Kevin Thiele. Attentive service, sophisticated surroundings, award-winning wine selections, creative cocktails and Seafood infused with influences from our award wining culinary team identify the feel of this One, unique, Rhode Island dining destination!” At One Bellevue, restaurant highlights include dual complimentary signature spreads at sit-down with warm artisan bread and un-salted butter as well as a monthly food specialty paired with a luscious selection from our advanced wine list. Chef Thiele’s Lobsters, Swordfish, Raw Bar selections and Steaks are just a few of the delicious signature dishes available this year. Come and enjoy the best seafood dishes at very reasonable prices.
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Robert Williams”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I'm from RI and we Love going to Newport as a get away. The Food and service were excellent on our stay. After eating we were able to Walk around and enjoy the Scenery. When not Eating or Walking we enjoyed your Pool and Jacuzzi. I will recommend One Bellevue to my Family and Friends

• Visited July 2014

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Went above and beyond to provide an excellent dining experience. Two menu items were not available and they were very accommodating to come up with a substitute.

• Visited July 2014
Branford, Connecticut
“High Tea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

High Tea at the Hotel Viking was wonderful ! The scones were delicious, and I would go back anytime for them.

Visited June 2014
Big Pine Key, Florida, United States
“absolute perfection+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was traveling in Rhode Island for a High School reunion, and stayed in Newport at The Hotel Viking for 2 nights before leaving for home. I ate at One Bellevue both nights, and was very impressed, both nights. Sunday night I had the locally caught Calamari appetizer- it was a very big portion with both rings and a few tentacles, fried in a very light batter,with a marinara sauce, pepproncinis, and I believe fennel. They were very good, not tough at all, which can only be done by flash frying, and watched with an eagle eye by the chef. Then I had the Crispy Skin Tautog. I still am thinking about that Tautog , the skin really was crunchy, I love keeping the skin on fish, and crisping it up. It was, hands down, the best piece of fish I have ever had, and I have lived in R.I. and Key West for many years, so am experienced with both cold water and warm water seafood. It was served with Fiddleheads, bringing me back to when I was young. They tasted a little nutty, and were tender and delicate.The server (Zena )was delightful, very attentive, and concerned with my satisfaction of the food. Monday night I went back, and had the Chowder, with Scallop , Shrimp, and Lobster. It too was very good, not too thick, and seasoned to perfection. I had the Lump Crab Brie encrusted Salmon, over Wild Rice. It was very good, but not quite as good as the Tautog. But there really is no comparing the two different kind of fish. I would recommend this restaurant toAnd would eat ther again in a heartbeat.anyone in the State of RI. Thank you very much for the fine food One Bellevue!

• Visited June 2014
Conn
“Roof Top Dining in Newport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband and I stopped by the Hotel Viking on Saturday during our stay in Newport. The Hotel Viking has a rooftop deck with music on the weekends and what a great way to spend the evening. Our waitress Spencer was great with her award winning personality and Lori who created the most delicious espresso martini on the east coast. Thanks to these special ladies not only did we enjoy the atmosphere, music but the great staff the rooftop deck offered.

• Visited June 2014