My boyfriend and I went for a long weekend after Christmas and stayed at the Beech Tree Inn. The owners were so welcoming and a joy to be around. Our room, a king with patio/fireplace/jacuzzi, was comfortable and very clean. The breakfast was soooo great! Eggs and home fries especially delicious. We didn't want to leave and absolutely cannot wait to get back to Newport and are planning another summer weekend at the Beech Tree.
- Also Known As:
- Beech Tree Inn And Cottage Hotel Newport
- Beech Tree Inn And Cottage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beech Tree Inn in Newport, Rhode Island is a wonderful New England bed and breakfast offering charming accommodations including spacious guest rooms, relaxing Jacuzzi tubs, and warm, inviting fireplaces. Every morning you are greeted with a scrumptious full breakfast, and our location in Historic Hill makes for convenient access to the area's shopping, dining, and other excellent attractions. Look online to learn more and to book your stay with us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Beech Tree Inn and Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.