The only regret I have about our stay at The Beech Tree Inn was that it was only a one night visit. The room was clean & the bed was very comfortable. The girl who checked us in gave us a map of Newport & pointed out local attractions & restaurants. Our host was an extremely kind gentleman who also took our breakfast order in the morning. Now for the dish on breakfast: there was fruit & yogurt, toast & cereal, coffee, tea, & juice. And then we were allowed to choose an entree as well that the hosts of the B & B cooked on the spot in their kitchen! My husband had a ham, mushroom, & cheese omelet with home fries, & I got three delicious blueberry pancakes with bacon. If we are ever back in Newport we will definitely be back to stay at The Beech Tree Inn!
- Also Known As:
- Beech Tree Inn And Cottage Hotel
- Beech Tree Inn And Cottage Hotel Newport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beech Tree Inn in Newport, Rhode Island is a wonderful New England bed and breakfast offering charming accommodations including spacious guest rooms, relaxing Jacuzzi tubs, and warm, inviting fireplaces. Every morning you are greeted with a scrumptious full breakfast, and our location in Historic Hill makes for convenient access to the area's shopping, dining, and other excellent attractions. Look online to learn more and to book your stay with us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Beech Tree Inn and Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.