“Good food at a fair price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Newport, Rhode Island
“Good food at a fair price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I dine here periodically, and particularly midday or when touring guests around Newport. This restaurant has been a staple in Newport forever and the food is just plain good! You get what you expect to get and it is served with a smile! Well worth a visit for the ambience and the decor.

Visited June 2014

“Really nice pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stopped in for dinner after hitting a few of the Newport mansions. Not too busy, we were seated right away. Service was excellent, had a couple drinks and a well prepared meal. Will absolutely repeat-a nice stop if you're looking for good beer, good food, and attentive staff.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, NY, United States
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We visited this restaurant on 6/19/14 while touring Newport. I have a food allergy, so I need most foods to be prepared fresh. The restaurant was very accommodating even to the point of making up fresh raspberry salad dressing. Their salads are fabulous, with good quality & quantity,and very reasobnably priced. This place is very clean and service is exceptionally efficient and friendly. We will definitly refer our friends

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“A Reliable Fixture in Newport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My first time at Yesterday's lived up to my expectations as my husband has been visiting this pub/restaurant for 15+ years when he's been in town. We loved our food, all freshly prepared and cooked correctly. And the prices were so reasonable--not what I expected in Newport. The hostess and servers were all so accommodating and friendly and the many locals dining here (off the main drag) made our experience more relaxed. We will certainly be back the next time we're in Newport and continue my husband's tradition!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
northeast US
“Great meal and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Just spent the day wandering around Newport and had been recommended to try Yesterday's. Absolutely the best burger I've ever eaten, and the Asian Chicken salad my husband had was delicious as well. Amanda, our server, was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. Great price as well - definitely would return again! Highly recommended!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere