“Enjoyed our Meal” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
boston, ma
“Enjoyed our Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We got the shrimp and chicken fajitas, they were both very good. I got a martini that was awesome. Enjoy!

Visited August 2013

76% Recommend
Kaneohe
“Hidden Gem in downtown Newport!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Found this GREAT restaurant by luck, just walking in downtown Newport; 1 block off the main tourist area and on Washington Square -a nice little park, shaded and quaint. Had a great conversation with the owner, "Richard, " sitting in the sidewalk dining area, then made reservations for dinner that night. BLUF: all the food was EXCELLENT - crusted scallops, lobster pizza, samplers - superb! All served by a conscientious and sociable staff, and with a full complement of reasonably priced wines and beers. The pub was not crowded, which amazes me - seeing the prices and crowds at other nearby restaurants, this place is a STEAL! Will definitely go back!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Medway, Massachusetts
“Lobster sliders, mahi mahi tacos and Kentucky Bourbon barrel ale”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Came across this bar/grill on Washington Sq. after a morning walking around the harbor and heading up to the Newport Winery. Spotted the signs and it was quiet. Can't imagine why because this place is great and reasonably priced for a wonderful lunch. Started with a couple drinks and the Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale was amazing - aged in used bourbon barrels. Best beer I've had in years and served in a snifter. Outstanding. Wife had the lobster sliders (3), but too much for her so I enjoyed one. Quite delicious. I had the mahi-mahi tacos and they were large, tender and had a wonderful sauce that complemented the fish. Service was great and it is quiet on a weekday at noon. Love to go back at night. Will stop in again this summer, maybe several times.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“good late night meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I ate at Yesterday's our first night in Newport. We had driven 6 hours to Newport and arrived around 8pm. Our innkeeper told us how much he and his wife enjoyed Yesterday's food so we went there. We were sat right away. The nacho appetizer was cooked perfectly. I had the asian short rib special which was so tender that it melted in my mouth.

Visited July 2013
Newton, MA
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

This is not your typical pub food. The scallops were soooo yummy! I was so happy. The beer list is huge. The pizza is good too! I would go back again. Thank you.

Visited June 2013