“SO FUN!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 55 Activities in Newport
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar high above the coast of beautiful Newport Road Island while enjoying the breathtaking views of Narragansett Bay. Our team takes great pride in your safety and enjoyment. All of our captains are coast guard certified with a master license and 15 yrs experience. With top notch safety gear and regular boat maintenance we aim to show you a thrilling yet enjoyable and safe ride...Come Fly with Us!
Honolulu
“SO FUN!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Went twice it was so fun! The captain and crew were very funny and were extremely cool to us. Had a blast!!! Was there on business and my whole team was stressed out and thank god for these guys to show everyone a good time and release all our worries! Check these guys out!!!

ParasailNewportRI, Owner at Island Style Parasail, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Awesome, glad you guys had fun. There are a lot of business conventions in Newport. Take a couple hours, enjoy your time in Newport It's not all about meetings and work, get out and have some fun, even if it's not with us. There are a lot of great activities in Newport. ALOHA

Woodstock ct
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I parasailed with some friends with Island Style Parasail for the first time last summer and I never had so much fun! The crew was experienced and fun and I felt safe the whole time! This is something you have to do! The views were amazing and I can't wait to do it again!

Visited August 2013
mikemz535380, Owner at Island Style Parasail, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you very much for flying with us. We enjoyed having you, we are looking forward to a great summer. After the winter the North East has had, we know everyone can't wait for summer. Don't worry summer is coming!!!
ALOHA
Mobile
“Cant wait to bring the family back next year!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Im so happy that Newport finally got parasailing. My family and I travel quite a bit and parasailing is one activity that we can all do together. Captain Wade and first mate Kevin were an absolute joy from start to finish. They made my family feel at ease and safe while still having a blast!! I would recommend Island Style Parasail to anyone who visits Newport. Looking forward to seeing you 'island boys' next year!!

Visited June 2013
wade v, Owner at Island Style Parasail, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Looking forward to seeing you this summer. Winter in the Northeast has been quite special this year. I know everyone is looking forward to summer. Don't worry it's coming. Summer is short, get out and enjoy it, Newport is a great summer spot.
Farmington, Connecticut
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had the best time experiencing Parasailing for the first time with Wade and crew. My mom and daughter (age 10) had a blast. Loved the whole experience, from boat ride, to parasail it was awesome. I never new it could be so quiet while parasailing, got a great view of Newport. Definitely felt comfortable, everything was explained in great detail before going up. Safety was a top priority! Looking forward to girls weekend Summer 2014, we will be parasailing "Island Style"

Visited September 2013
ParasailNewportRI, Owner at Island Style Parasail, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Really glad, you guys enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing you this upcoming summer, for the girls day. Don't forget to ask about our return customer discounts ALOHA
Oahu, Hawaii
“Fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We went on a parasail tour, with Island Style Parasail. Myself, my wife and our 7 yr old son. Parking was a challenge. We signed the waiver forms at the booth, and headed for the boat. The guys helped us on the boat, they were very friendly, and funny. After explaining all safety instructions, they got us geared up. On the way out they let our little guy drive the boat. We got some nice photos. We did the 400' ride, for our son. We parasailed 3 of us together, that was nice, because i thought i was going by myself. We got the photo service they offered, the pictures were great, and they had some funny ones in there. Next time we will do the 600' ride, i thought my son would be scared, but he wanted to go higher after we got up there. We are going back next summer, and we are doing it again. Very fun

Visited June 2013
Thank you very much for flying with us. Hope to see you this upcoming summer 2014. Yes parking can be a challenge, so please allow plenty of time, for that.
Mahalo and Aloha, from Island Style Parasail