This was by far the most amazing stay yet. We were greeted by name when the valet came to park our car. And walking through the doors we were greeted warmly by the hostess. Brett, the valet carried all of our luggage and bags up to our room. We thought this room was amazing, but the very next morning I happened to see another room being cleaned and asked if we could be switched. Absolutely was the response "will have the valet move all of your belongings while you have breakfast." The room we moved to was beyond beautiful. It was called the Renaissance room and was huge with a balcony overlooking the ocean. We ate at the Spiced Pear the first night. First we enjoyed a cocktail at the bar with Teddy the bartender. He was so fun to talk to and new everything there was to know about the libations. Dinner was exquisite, the staff warm and friendly, and the decor top notch! I highly recommend a stay or even just a visit for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning historic mansion hotel located on the famous Cliff Walk in Newport, Rhode Island. Boasting 20 elegant guestrooms, each custom designed around a particular historical period or theme, this luxury hotel allows breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Easton’s Beach, setting the mood for a truly relaxing and enjoyable vacation. The award-winning Spiced Pear Restaurant and luxurious in-room spa treatments combine to make this boutique hotel the perfect setting for a romantic retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and Despegar.com so you can book your The Chanler at Cliff Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chanler At Cliff Walk Hotel Newport
- Chanler At Cliff Walk Newport