“Do not miss this opportunity.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 3 Transportation in Newport
More attraction details
Owner description: Since its debut in May, 2006, Newport Pedicab has quickly established itself as Newport’s #1 pedal-powered transportation service. Our rides are popular among tourists and locals, children and adults, and we are rapidly becoming an integral part of the downtown Newport landscape.Our customers have been so pleased with their pedicab rides, we’ve stopped charging set rates! We merely ask our riders to "pay as you please" – ensuring that you can’t possibly be disappointed by their service, since you only pay what you feel your ride was worth. It saves us on the math, saves you on the uncertainty. PEDICABS - We maintain New England’s largest fleet of state-of-the-art, 21-speed pedicabs. All the bikes are equipped with lights, reflectors, shock-absorbed seating, bells and hydraulic breaks. For those less-than-perfect nights, our cabs will be out in force with all-weather full-cabin coveralls and warm fleece blankets. Hail a red rickshaw tonight, and know that you are in for a safe, comfortable, stylish ride.
Austin, Texas, United States
“Do not miss this opportunity.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

I went to Newport for the Jazz Festival and I wouldn't have made it anywhere if it weren't for the pedicabs, the traffic was awful and if I were to get into a car I wouldn't have seen the beautiful sites of Newport. The pedicabers were strong, and had great personalities, and were full of useful information about Newport. So not only did I get a pedicab ride but I also learned more about the beautiful heritage of Rhode Island.

That night we got a pedicab insanely drunk and had a blast, this company is a vital part of Newport and you haven't been to Newport unless you have been on one of their pedicabs.

Visited July 2011