“Excellent burger!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Newport, Rhode Island
“Excellent burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Pour Judgement is a cool laid back local bar with really interesting variety of locally brewed beers on tap. The burgers are really good, though mine was underdone, and the fries are some of the best I've ever had.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Stockbridge, Massachusetts
“Glad we came here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Pour Judgement is a cozy locals pub in the historic section of Newport, RI. We met friendly patrons there who gave us great tips on things to do, off the radar, while visiting Newport. They serve great burgers and fries. Lively, friendly and in a quaint lovely area. Enjoy.

Visited October 2013
“Meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been here numerous times, mostly because it's near my apartment. The last time I went was probably the last time I will dine in at this place. The waitress was completely on another planet. She had no idea what she was doing...I am a waitress so I know what I'm talking about. Also, our food took forvever and was very sub-par. I won't lie, their general tsao wings are delicious...but other than that this place is nothing to brag about. Especially the service. Hire some workers that will actually work! I genuinely don't reccommend this place.

Sharon, Vermont
“Tiny gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meals and cocktails here. Definitely one of the most talked about places in Newport. I was glad that we were able to get a table on a Saturday afternoon, as I noticed that the place is usually packed. It was still pretty busy and our server wasn't as attentive as I would have liked, but it was understandable. If only they could find a bigger location it would be perfect.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Burgers live up to hype”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We were looking for a reasonably priced restaurant in Newport with good beer selection. This restaurant was recommended to us by several locals. It's on Broadway, up and away from Thames where the tourists abound. The place was basically packed. Definitely a more casual atmosphere. My husband and I shared the Prosciutto Steamed Littlenecks - they were delicious - make sure you get bread for dipping. My husband got the burger and beer deal - sorry, I don't remember it specifically but it was like get a burger and get a free beer - and it was excellent. Pricing is very reasonable. Get there early or be prepared to wait in line. The joint jumps.

• Visited September 2013