“Authentic Mexican Food with a Fun Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Authentic Mexican Food with a Fun Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

If you like Mexican Food, this restaurant is not to be missed. It is very charming and unique inside with all the little rooms. Great service, delicious food and the prices were fair. Definitely would go back and would highly recommend.

Visited September 2012

New Haven, Connecticut
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Respectable drinks, decent ceviche special, and truly excellent entrees--the fish tacos were some of the best I've had and the pork belly was also great. This was the best food my partner and I had on our recent trip to Newport.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Breckenridge
“Loved it all around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I am a little late writing this review....I was visiting a friend a year ago but loved this place so need to give them props even if it is late! I am in the restaurant business and must say my experience in Rhode island was sub par as far as service standards until we went to Perro salado! We sat at the bar....the bartender was great...attentive, gave great suggestions and he was playful with all the bar guests. I had a rose and the fried avocado.Unfortunately we had been dining around all day so I did not get to experience any more food....but the overall experience was great! cannot wait to go back!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Carteret, New Jersey
“One great stop !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The sailors on the Madeline cruise ship....recommended the fabulous magaritas...and fish tacos.....we did do several Margarita but opted for the chile infused clam chowder ...wow....and fried avacado fries....beef taco ....what a great stop....great staff...great food ....great time .....Charles st ...off Washington Sq. !!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Decent food but very poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

We tried this restaurant for something new and different than our usual spots in Newport and were very disappointed. The food was decent - I had the fish tacos and the guacamole app. The margaritas were fine as well. Our waitress was really really rude. She seemed very annoyed and unfriendly our entire visit. It really made the meal very unpleasant. I would highly suggest not going here. There are tons of other restaurants with much better and nicer service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere