“Asian food- great variety” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 90 restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Asian
American Fork, Utah, United States
“Asian food- great variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Great Asian buffet foods, as well as a sushi bar, and a Mongolian-type BBQ bar, which is my favorite, where you pick your ingredients and they fry it up for you.

Visited October 2012

50% Recommend
Lehi, Utah
“Buffet Asian food, some tasty dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Well stocked Asian buffet, with lots of choices. There are also a few desserts, and a few of the more exotic choices like calamari, mussels, and sushi all included in the buffet price.

Visited June 2012
Spokane, Washington
“FOOD POISONING BUFFET”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I went to this place with my husband and sat down before looking at the food...big mistake.
All of the (hot items) were room temperature or colder. Some of the food tasted rotten.

We only had a few bites of the food before we decided the food was not worth the risk of getting sick.
We told the manager that the food was cold and he told us we needed to scoop the food from the bottom, well in most cases the food was already on the bottom.

He went and checked the burner on one of the food items and said that the burner needed to be turned up. He told us he could reheat the food in the microwave and I told him..NO THANKS. I don't want food poisoning, Im not going to eat anything. So he let us leave.

Well 12 hours latter both my husband and I had the worst diarrhea and stomach cramps.

I wouldn't step foot into this place again if it were the last restaurant on earth.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bogota, Colombia
“Don't EVER go when it's not busy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

We had the HORRIBLE experience of eating here May 15, 2007. Granted it was 8:30.. but I would have supposed that the food would be hot. Not so. Our waitress came, asked us if we wanted drinks and then disappeared behind the Sushi station to argue with someone. We asked the other waitress, who spent the entire evening texting on the phone, to get our drinks. Food was cold, and looked like it had not been refilled for hours. The sushi also seemed old as it was rubber band chewy.
I would have given zero stars if I could have.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orem
“Worst Service, Worst Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I eat a Asian Buffets all the time. This is the worst food ever!!! Not only that, my husband and I were treated like crap by the owner and workers. Never felt so bad about spending money in my life

• Visited February 2012