Room was nice and big. We were upgraded because our initial room wasn't ready when we checked in. Everything was clean and quiet. Bed was a little soft for my taste. The breakfast was great. Huge selection and it was a different selection for our second day at the hotel. My only complaint was the TVs didn't work (battery dead on one remote and static only on the other TV). We went to front desk to get new batteries for remote and they had to use batteries from an empty room because they didn't have any new batteries on hand. I found that strange since this seems like it might happen a lot. Also, the door lock to our room didn't work properly. The issue didn't get fixed during our visit. Lobby area and front desk was very clean. None of the issues were major in my opinion. I would recommend this hotel and I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2010, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, American Fork, Utah is the newest and most modern hotel in the area. Our beautiful new hotel is conveniently located off I-15 and within minutes of everything you need. Experience luxurious accommodations and a plethora of amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast buffet served daily, indoor pool and whirlpool, meeting room, fitness area, wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo Hotel American Fork
- Quality Inn American Fork
- American Fork Quality Inn
- Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo Utah