“Hole in the Wall Thai (Yummy!)” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 90 restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Thai
Provo, Utah, United States
“Hole in the Wall Thai (Yummy!)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Decided to come here sort of sour of the moment. The decor is average I side with Thai elephants etc....the outside you almost expect to be met by a Thai prostitute.

I ordered the Pad Sie Ew. The food came out in an average amount of time. I asked for 4 out of 5 stars in terms of spiciness. I thought the size was perfect. The chicken in my dish was tender and not over cooked.

The noodles and vegetables were also cooked al dente.

We ended by ordering the coconut mango rice to go....the only real complaint the whole night was that the dessert took over 18 minutes to come out. There were 2 other tables so they weren't super busy.

Overall I'd try this place. Ill be back, but I'd be hesitant to go if it was super busy. The staff is very friendly as well.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Salem, Utah
“Great food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Food is always fresh and great tasting and the service is attentive and friendly. One of my favorite places to go.

Visited July 2012
Eagle Mountain, Utah
“Our favorite Thai restaurant in Utah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We have tried 6 different Thai restaurants in Utah, and this is our favorite, with a close second being the Thai House in Lehi. Everything we've tried is delicious!! The peanut sauce here is less "peanut buttery" than other places and has a bit of coconut in it, which we love!! We love the sticky rice and mango dessert at Aiyara Thai, which is actually sweet (unlike some other places). The waitress who has helped us every time is very nice and always cheerful. The location is awful, so I hope they are able to attract customers through word of mouth.

Visited June 2012
Lehi, Utah, United States
“Great Thai food every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband and I have been here three times since it opened. We've tried many different things and have gone with several friends. Everyone has left happy. The staff are so polite and prompt. The food really is fantastic, and we're picky when it comes to Thai food. Everything tastes fresh and the flavors are perfect. The prices for what you get are more than fair. We hope more people try this place so it will be here for years to come. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
American Fork, Utah
“Very, Very Good Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

Thai food is one of my favorites. Most Thai restaurants have one or two decent dishes and the rest are so-so. Everything I have tried at Aiyara has been GREAT! We have ordered take-out several times and eaten in the restaurant as well.

It's one of our favorite places for food.

• Visited September 2011