“Soup and salad at its best” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegetarian, Soups, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Takeout
Provo, Utah, United States
“Soup and salad at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Wisconsin Cauliflower soup is to die for. If you've never had it, you must! I like to get the piña colada chicken salad too! Bon appetite!

Sacramento, California
“One our favorite places when in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Whenever we visit Utah, we always seems to end up at Zupas. Great soups, sandwiches and salads. Good portions for the price and great variety. Favorites are Lobster Bisque, Nuts About Berries salad and the Milano panini. Great for kids, as well.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
AmericanFork, Utah
“Mushroom soup is so good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Their mushroom soup is to die for. I like the taste of their other food too, but do feel they are somewhat stingy with their salad toppings. Although the quality is excellent, I never feel full when I leave here, so this is more of a place for lunch.

Visited July 2013
Lehi, Utah
“Dishonest - overcharged”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The cashier overcharged me and thought she had voided the charge, so I was charged for an overpriced meal AND the meal that I received and ate. I went back to get the refund for the supposedly voided charge and the manager asked me to wait the weekend to ensure the void cleared my account. He said he'd call me on Monday morning and never did. I called again Tuesday when the void didn't show up, left a message and he didn't return my call. I went down there again today, and the assistant manager said he couldn't do anything about it but would pass the word along to the manager. I persisted, indicating that I had already spoken to the manager, and he didn't resolve the issue and was assured he would call this time. We'll see...

So much for honesty and commitment to customers. At least give me a credit for a meal!

I have eaten my last meal there. They won't be getting any more of my money.

Food review: I like a few of the soups and salads. The sandwiches are nasty.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lehi, Utah
“Great Value - Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

They'll make it how you like it. Portions are good but not over-generous. It feels healthy. I love the pulled pork sandwich with cole slaw on it. We discovered that mixing half tomato soup with the creamy cauliflower soup creates a "to-die-for" taste. The French bread slice that comes with the soup is soft and slightly sweet. They will add an extra slice for a small charge. If you want restaurant quality food without the sit down service and associated tip; If you want friendly efficient service; If you want to relax in an upbeat comfortable atmosphere . . . then is is a great choice.

Visited March 2013